I've just released the beta 4 version of the ASPY Player. Currently I have only few hours (~3h) a week to work on it, so that's the reason for few enhancements in this release, however I think some of them are very important.
The changes in this release are:
- Possible to sign the sis file through open signed online;
- Blinking "now playing" screen bug fixed;
- Better handled id3v2 only files (id3v2 not supported yet);
- Track number info being used in the app;
- Better tracks ordering handling;
- Better handling of non-US ASCII characters in directories names;
- Application code design improved;
As usual, all kinds of feedbacks are welcome. They have been essential to improve the player quality, thank you guys!