After coming back to work from vacations, it has been hard to find time to work on the player. Currently I'm leading 5 projects in my work! However I got some time (most of it while traveling) and released the beta 3 of my player. Bellow is a list of the major changes:
- Non-US ASCII bug fixed, now files path and id3 content can have é, è, ã, etc..
- Now it's possible to view the current music history, ie, tracks not sent to last.fm yet
- After selecting an artist, now it's possible to select all tracks of that artist as before or drill-down by artist album, just like the native player
- AudioScrobbler protocol hard error handled correctly
- Application icon added
- Correct version number set (major/minor)
- Now it's possible to play tracks in random mode
- Several bugs fixed
The python snake image I found using Google Images so I don't know who created it. Any information about it, please, tell me so that I can ask the creator the usage authorization.
I also have to find a more beautiful image for the "Now playing screen", preferentially a dark one to help with the energy consumption. I have also to make the now playing screen stop blinking too. I'll try to stabilize the current feature set (fix bugs and refine the design) then start adding more features.
Ahh, BTW, because of my efforts to build this player, the guys from Build Last.fm gave me 12 months of subscription!! Great incentive! Thank you guys again!
I'd like to thank the guys who are using the player and sending me feedbacks.
Some new pics from this version: