Today I released the second beta version of my last.fm client for S60 devices (although only tested in my N95-1). I rewrote the whole UI, now it's a little less ugly and it kinda looks like the native player. Now it's also possible to play/stop/forward/back/volume up/volume down using the keyboard in the "Now playing" screen like the native player.
The major bug in the moment is that it cannot handle well files with path or title that contain special characters, such as 'é', 'è', 'ç', 'ã'. I'm Brazilian, so it's a problem for me because in portuguese, words with that kind of characters are so common. However, for me it's strange how the pyS60 handles unicode, I didn't get it yet. It pissed me off and I gave up for the moment, so the bug is there. I have to correct some spelling errors too and now, I don't know why, the sis only works on C:
For those who can't sign the sis files and want to try the player, here can be found a good tutorial explaining how to sign sis files. Besides that way, it's possible to run the application using the sources. To do so, get the aspylayer.py and now_playing_bg.jpg files from the repository and copy them to c:\python or e:\python. After that, run it using the Python Shell like in the image bellow.
Thank you guys for the feedbacks (I'm waiting for more :)). I think soon a more stable/usable version will be released...
Some screeenshots for this release: